About two months ago, I was approached by Roadshow Entertainment with regards to ComedyDownUnder.com to see if I’d be interested in a) having items to giveaway through the web site and b) accepting advertising.
I said yes, and wrote some code and implemented new database tables to accept both of these new ideas.
The ad campaign has come and gone, as it was to only run a month, but there are still giveaway prizes sitting in my study, waiting for the next draws. Only there are no more entrants… I’d have expected at least a few more entrants than two but perhaps people aren’t interested in the prize, or don’t want to fill in the survey to win. Unless my site doesn’t get as many visitors to the front page as I thought.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in winning a Catherine Tate DVD and T-shirt pack and you like comedy and surveys, there isn’t much competition.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017