About two months ago, I was approached by Roadshow Entertainment with regards to ComedyDownUnder.com to see if I’d be interested in a) having items to giveaway through the web site and b) accepting advertising.
I said yes, and wrote some code and implemented new database tables to accept both of these new ideas.
The ad campaign has come and gone, as it was to only run a month, but there are still giveaway prizes sitting in my study, waiting for the next draws. Only there are no more entrants… I’d have expected at least a few more entrants than two but perhaps people aren’t interested in the prize, or don’t want to fill in the survey to win. Unless my site doesn’t get as many visitors to the front page as I thought.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in winning a Catherine Tate DVD and T-shirt pack and you like comedy and surveys, there isn’t much competition.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016