Close to a year ago, I learned about Readings @ Seksan, a monthly reading event for writers in KL that has been running for the better part of a decade.
Originally I wanted to wait until my novel was completed before reading something there myself, but given how long the editing has taken, I decided to buck up and ask for a spot.
I’ll be reading this coming Saturday. Here is the event poster:
The story I will be reading is an as yet unpublished story about Prudence, my mermaid character, and Katherine, one of my pirates. I’m really looking forward to it, and it would be great to see you there!
Readings usually takes place at Seksan Gallery on the last Saturday of every month between 3:30-6pm. It’s a great place to hear a range of writers share their work for an audience, and I’ve met some really great people there. Even if you can’t come along this month, I hope you’ll consider the event in the future.
N.B. If the poster is too small for you to read the location & contact details, click on it to enlarge.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016