If you know me, you might be aware that I was in Seoul, South Korea, and Taipei, Taiwan in April & May this year. I’ve not yet blogged about this, and I am about to head to France, so I am a little behind on the travel blogging.
The main reason for this is because I’ve been focusing much of my spare time working on a novel that I’m writing instead. I’d really like to have it finished and published by the end of the year.
Since I’ve been researching different ways I might be able to go about marketing the book as well, I’ve decided to spend most of today working on redesigning this blog/web site, adding a few new pages so that people who don’t know me can find out more, should that interest them.
I am a little ahead of schedule, chapter-wise, for the novel, so maybe I’ll still have time to write that post about Korea and Taiwan before I leave for France. On the other hand, I may also decide to start blogging about more other things here, including about the book I’m writing.
Word Count: ~73,500
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017