If you know me, you might be aware that I was in Seoul, South Korea, and Taipei, Taiwan in April & May this year. I’ve not yet blogged about this, and I am about to head to France, so I am a little behind on the travel blogging.
The main reason for this is because I’ve been focusing much of my spare time working on a novel that I’m writing instead. I’d really like to have it finished and published by the end of the year.
Since I’ve been researching different ways I might be able to go about marketing the book as well, I’ve decided to spend most of today working on redesigning this blog/web site, adding a few new pages so that people who don’t know me can find out more, should that interest them.
I am a little ahead of schedule, chapter-wise, for the novel, so maybe I’ll still have time to write that post about Korea and Taiwan before I leave for France. On the other hand, I may also decide to start blogging about more other things here, including about the book I’m writing.
Word Count: ~73,500
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016