I’ve been slowly biding time, waiting for the 1st of August so we can finally remove the P plates from our car. Yesterday I received my licence renewal form and I finally have that 5-year option.
It’s exciting that I’m not going to have to renew my licence again for another 5 years.
Mind you, these past two years have gone pretty fast. It doesn’t feel like it’s been that long since Jeremy supervised my log-book writing, and I drove to Esperence and back again in one weekend just to get my hours up.
Since giving birth, though, I’ve felt a bit of “I can’t believe I’m still driving with P plates with a baby in the car,” like there’s a sense of responsibility I haven’t yet achieved. I’m so glad the end is near.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017