I’ve been slowly biding time, waiting for the 1st of August so we can finally remove the P plates from our car. Yesterday I received my licence renewal form and I finally have that 5-year option.
It’s exciting that I’m not going to have to renew my licence again for another 5 years.
Mind you, these past two years have gone pretty fast. It doesn’t feel like it’s been that long since Jeremy supervised my log-book writing, and I drove to Esperence and back again in one weekend just to get my hours up.
Since giving birth, though, I’ve felt a bit of “I can’t believe I’m still driving with P plates with a baby in the car,” like there’s a sense of responsibility I haven’t yet achieved. I’m so glad the end is near.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016