I scrambled over that 20,000 word finish line at around 1pm today with a 132 page feature film script and 11 hours to spare. I basically had to average 2,500 words per day over the last three days but I can safely say I achieved my goal.
The film is titled Motherless Children and focuses on two central characters. It will require some severe editing before I even contemplate shooting it. I may even separate out the stories and just focus on one of the character’s plot line since most of those scenes are set in locations I’m sure I can shoot on a low budget. This is my preferred option mainly because of the genre shift. I’m also pretty impressed with all the twists I wrote in. I’m just waiting to get Jeremy’s feedback to see if they’re as unexpected as I thought.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016