Yes it’s that time again, for me to post yet another recipe of my own concoction. This one is quite simple, really.
1/2 Butternut pumpkin
1 450g can creamed corn
salt and pepper
5 cups water
1. Chop up the pumpkin and remove skin. Put in microwave safe container and cook for 4 minutes or until soft. Remove from microwave and mash well.
2. Empty pumpkin, creamed corn and water into medium pot, adding salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 20 minutes or until you’re happy with the consistency.
Serves ~ 4
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016