Yes it’s that time again, for me to post yet another recipe of my own concoction. This one is quite simple, really.
1/2 Butternut pumpkin
1 450g can creamed corn
salt and pepper
5 cups water
1. Chop up the pumpkin and remove skin. Put in microwave safe container and cook for 4 minutes or until soft. Remove from microwave and mash well.
2. Empty pumpkin, creamed corn and water into medium pot, adding salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 20 minutes or until you’re happy with the consistency.
Serves ~ 4
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- 2017 Comics, Graphic Novels, and Trades - January 5, 2018
- 2017 in Review - December 22, 2017
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017