I’ve got quite the backlog of posts I need to write, especially as this site was down for two weeks and I wasn’t able to do anything then (though admittedly it would’ve been hard to do so since I’m in the middle of travelling).
The first post I want to make is to promote a couple of my friends’ creative endeavours.
1. One of my Internet friends was involved in the creation of a feature film called Poultrygeist. The film is one I could describe as a spoof horror flick, and I found it to be absolutely hilarious. I bought it right off Amazon with the limited knowledge that my friend was involved in the production, but I was incredibly glad I did so. It may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it definitely appealed to me. Please look it up for more information and take a risk buying an independently made film once in a while 🙂
2. I’m not someone who identifies with music as it seems the majority of the rest of the world does, but a guy a grew up with, Josh Last (his parents are my Godparents) released an EP last year, and I’ve really enjoyed listening to every song he’s written, and watching all the videos. He filmed the videos whilst travelling the world, so it’s definitely worth taking a look. Best of all, it’s free!
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017