We’re just a few days short of Doyle’s nine-month mark and he’s currently going through some rapid development. I’m very impressed with how capable he’s becoming at standing. Over the past couple of weeks, Doyle has been learning to lift himself up from a sitting position to a standing one while holding onto my fingers. His stability in standing is improving amazingly. Basically, now, I’m only there for his support. He feels more comfortable standing whilst holding on to me, though this morning he had a lot of fun supporting himself solely by holding onto th coffee table, and then one of our DVD shelves. I think with continued attention and encouragement from me, Doyle might even be able to stand on his own before we head off overseas. He’s a fast learner, that one.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016