I’ve just been looking at a map of New England to see if there’s anywhere else we might like to see while we’re in Boston in November. Depending on buses, I think I’d like to try and get out to Salem (MA), New Hampshire, and Providence (Rhode Island). I think Salem would be interesting because of the history (which is why I wanted to go to Boston, too) and I didn’t realise it was so close to Boston. New Hampshire and Rhode Island I want to see because one of my life-long goals is to either pass-through or step foot in all 50 states in the US. I am already further than half of this goal but at present we have no plans to up my count during this trip.
We are in Boston for a week, so I think this is achievable. I guess it just depends what else there is to do in Boston. I have a friend who lives in Boston most of the time, but I suspect we won’t see much of him as there will be plenty of other things we’ll want to see and do while we’re there.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017
- Three Weeks on the Road, Following My Mum’s Legacy - August 25, 2017