2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
350g minced mutton
425g red kidney beans
170g tomato paste
1 carrot, grated
1 green capsicum, chopped
28g taco seasoning mix
1/2 cup water
1. Fry garlic & onion in frying pan until browned. Add in mutton, cook until browned.
2. Drain fat from pan. Return meat mixture to pan. Add taco seasoning, mixing into meat. Set to side of pan. Add kidney beans and cook, while slightly mashing the beans. Mix into meat.
3. Add tomato paste and water, mixing into the rest of the sauce. Add capsicum and carrot, mixing well. Simmer on medium heat until well cooked.
4. Serve with pasta, chopped lettuce and parmesan cheese, as desired.
Serves ~4 people.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016