2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
350g minced mutton
425g red kidney beans
170g tomato paste
1 carrot, grated
1 green capsicum, chopped
28g taco seasoning mix
1/2 cup water
1. Fry garlic & onion in frying pan until browned. Add in mutton, cook until browned.
2. Drain fat from pan. Return meat mixture to pan. Add taco seasoning, mixing into meat. Set to side of pan. Add kidney beans and cook, while slightly mashing the beans. Mix into meat.
3. Add tomato paste and water, mixing into the rest of the sauce. Add capsicum and carrot, mixing well. Simmer on medium heat until well cooked.
4. Serve with pasta, chopped lettuce and parmesan cheese, as desired.
Serves ~4 people.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017