2 carrots, chopped
1 medium brown onion, chopped
1 yellow capsicum, slice thinly
400ml coconut milk
500g lamb strips
2 tblsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin
3 tsp corriander
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tsp crushed garlic
1. Heat 1 tblsp olive oil in wok, then cook lamb until brown. Set aside.
2. Stir curry sauce spices into the water, mix well. Heat remaining oil in wok, then cook onion and carrots until soft. Stir in curry sauce mixture until fragrant.
3. Add coconut milk to wok. Return the lamb to the curry and add the capsicum, and bring to boil. Mix well, and allow to simmer for ten minutes.
4. Serve on a bed of white rice.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- 2017 Comics, Graphic Novels, and Trades - January 5, 2018
- 2017 in Review - December 22, 2017
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017