2 carrots, chopped
1 medium brown onion, chopped
1 yellow capsicum, slice thinly
400ml coconut milk
500g lamb strips
2 tblsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin
3 tsp corriander
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tsp crushed garlic
1. Heat 1 tblsp olive oil in wok, then cook lamb until brown. Set aside.
2. Stir curry sauce spices into the water, mix well. Heat remaining oil in wok, then cook onion and carrots until soft. Stir in curry sauce mixture until fragrant.
3. Add coconut milk to wok. Return the lamb to the curry and add the capsicum, and bring to boil. Mix well, and allow to simmer for ten minutes.
4. Serve on a bed of white rice.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016