It looks like I have finally put together my DVD for Journey. It’s just the case now that I have to finish off. It’s fine for me to distribute amongst friends and to those who helped with the film, but if I want to be able to legally sell the DVD, I’ll have to fork over $700 to the OFLC. I don’t think I’ll do that right away as I don’t think I’d make a profit. So, in the mean time, I’ll just finish the DVD cover and make enough copies for the cast and crew that were involved in making the film. It’s about time they got a copy.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017