Doyle will be 6 months already in just over two weeks. It’s absolutely amazing how time flies now, and to see how Doyle is developing so quickly.
Last night I watched Doyle roll from his back to his front – a harder task than front to back – and it was the first time I’d seen him do it. It seems like he’s pushing for a lot of milestones at the moment as, not only is he rolling, but also getting more enjoyment out of sitting, and especially wanting to sit on his own now. He can’t do it for long yet, but it is exciting to watch his stay up longer and longer each time he tries.
So to document these steps, I decided it’s time for Doyle to let me use my iMac long enough to upload some new photos – I’ve had photos backed up for a month and a half now!
I’ll just post a selection of photos in this entry. You can see the rest of the new collection here.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017
- Three Weeks on the Road, Following My Mum’s Legacy - August 25, 2017