Doyle will be 6 months already in just over two weeks. It’s absolutely amazing how time flies now, and to see how Doyle is developing so quickly.
Last night I watched Doyle roll from his back to his front – a harder task than front to back – and it was the first time I’d seen him do it. It seems like he’s pushing for a lot of milestones at the moment as, not only is he rolling, but also getting more enjoyment out of sitting, and especially wanting to sit on his own now. He can’t do it for long yet, but it is exciting to watch his stay up longer and longer each time he tries.
So to document these steps, I decided it’s time for Doyle to let me use my iMac long enough to upload some new photos – I’ve had photos backed up for a month and a half now!
I’ll just post a selection of photos in this entry. You can see the rest of the new collection here.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016