I’ve got a short film to edit at the moment, which means I’ve dragged my iMac out of son’s room (I’m glad it’s more portable than a PC box!) and set it up on the dining table. This in turn means I’ve been able to attach the digital camera and upload some of the latest pictures of Doyle, now that he’s sitting and eating.
I’m going to start with a picture taken yesterday, though, wherein Doyle and I got our photo taken with Andrew Hansen from The Chaser’s War on Everything in McDonald’s, Perth (which is also now on ComedyDownUnder.com).
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016