I’ve got a short film to edit at the moment, which means I’ve dragged my iMac out of son’s room (I’m glad it’s more portable than a PC box!) and set it up on the dining table. This in turn means I’ve been able to attach the digital camera and upload some of the latest pictures of Doyle, now that he’s sitting and eating.
I’m going to start with a picture taken yesterday, though, wherein Doyle and I got our photo taken with Andrew Hansen from The Chaser’s War on Everything in McDonald’s, Perth (which is also now on ComedyDownUnder.com).
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017