Arena had it’s final Dramafest meeting on Sunday night and it was decided that Gary’s Place, the play Ellen and I wrote, would be performed, with Jeremy (my husband) to direct. Arena will also be submitting another play, but Gary’s Place excites me most, as it’s the first time I’ve written something and given it to someone else to interpret as director. I’m looking forward to seeing the final product.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- 2017 Comics, Graphic Novels, and Trades - January 5, 2018
- 2017 in Review - December 22, 2017
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017