Arena had it’s final Dramafest meeting on Sunday night and it was decided that Gary’s Place, the play Ellen and I wrote, would be performed, with Jeremy (my husband) to direct. Arena will also be submitting another play, but Gary’s Place excites me most, as it’s the first time I’ve written something and given it to someone else to interpret as director. I’m looking forward to seeing the final product.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Attending the 15th Annual Seattle Festival of Improv Theater - March 3, 2017
- 128 Graphic Novels/Comic Strip Books in 2016 - January 6, 2017
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 2) - December 27, 2016
- Commentary and Thoughts After Attending My First Supernatural Convention (Part 1) - December 6, 2016
- All the Fun at Improvaganza, the Hawaii Festival of Improv (2016) - September 27, 2016