In completing my feature film screenplay and directing a short film last month, as well as attending a very exciting meeting with our theatre group Arena, I have felt incredibly inspired to pursue more creative endeavours further.
I am currently working on a one act play with a friend, but am also interested in getting into acting again, and furthering MAHEM’s next film project. I have also signed up for the next PAC Screenworkshop (Emotion Recall).
I find my creative interests tend to follow a group project type focus. I like to be able to work on such projects with friends and like-minded folk. I am looking forward to continuing these projects in the near future.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017