Over the last couple of weeks, I have been busy trying to finish off Journey, the short film I shot for my GradDip back in 2005, because my supervisor wanted another copy, and I wanted to give her the best copy I could. I didn’t want to wait any longer for my composer, so I found some help elsewhere. It is now finished complete with score, and I am incredibly happy. All I have left now is to put together the DVD.
So over the last few days, I have put together a new web site that looks a lot like my blog, but is dedicated to the films I make. When there, you can find some files to download on some of the pages, including a trailer for Journey.
I am incredibly happy with all of the work I have been putting into these projects of late. This month I am also participating in Script Frenzy, though other commitments so far have kept me from writing more than 830 words or so, and next weekend will be the first day I’ll be shooting Present Vision, the first MAHEM production. I am hoping to have more time to work on my script for Script Frenzy, but I also need to finish writing some bits of my new film site.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017