Getting to this point has been a long and sometimes emotionally difficult road. I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel once I finally held my novel in my hands. Creating the ebook files was almost too easy for me, with my background in Internet Computing. It didn’t quite feel real then. And whilst battling with depression, I thought there was a strong possibility that I wasn’t going to feel anything.
Thankfully I was proven wrong by that. In one of my more obvious narcissistic tendencies, on the day the book arrived, I kept looking at it, admiring my work, from the cover design, to the formatting inside. Then I’d look at how thick it is and think, “Wow, did I really write that much?”
I’ve been working hard on sorting out the Indiegogo perks, looking at sales avenues, and various marketing opportunities, over the last few days. I got to be a guest on a new podcast, which will go live on September 20. That was a lot of fun to do. Go check out Stark Raven Mad Radio to see what it’s all about!
Now to let you know what else is happening with the book.
I set up a pre-order for the ebook, and PayPal “buy now” options to order it direct through me. If anyone orders it via the PayPal links before the release date, I’ll try and get them sent off early. While I’m travelling until Sept 1st, I may not be able to get those orders organised until I return, but I can do my best to try. You can check out those options here, or you can wait until the official release date (September 19) to buy it direct from Amazon and other locations.
I’m also running a giveaway on Goodreads right now! 3 paperbacks are up for grabs, so feel free to check that out! That’ll end on the release date.
Latest posts by Dominica Malcolm (see all)
- Getting the Most Out of Improvaganza + Returning to Hawaii with My Show “So You Want a Job” in 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Finding the Balance Between Empowerment and Judgement: My Personal Struggle With Internalised Misogyny - September 12, 2017
- (Polyamorous) Romantic Relationships and Dating While Autistic - September 7, 2017
- Songs That Remind Me of Significant Others - September 6, 2017
- Understanding Autism in my Life - August 28, 2017